Friday, March 6, 2009

It's been March for a week? huh??

This is what happens when I start a new job and work for 4 very full days in a row trying to figure out what the heck I'm doing. And my house looks like a train wreck, so come on over! I'm going to like the job eventually I know, and every week WILL NOT be this way. My brain is full of unprocessed information that better get used soon or it will filter into the unusable pile. I don't have one of those file folder minds anymore that remembers conversations word for word like I used to. Now it seems like if I don't use the information in a timely manner it goes through the sieve. Is that aging or what? :)

I have figured out my blogging problem, no camera! Nothing interesting to post on here. I'll have to figure something out :)

No comments: