193. Working in place where people are sick all the time makes me so thankful for my health, my ability to do most anything I want to do, not like climb Mt. Everest, but you know, things I'm able to do.
194. My new kitchen "chandelier" has replaced the paint peeling 80's white ceiling fan. I know it's "stuff", but it's pretty.
195. Amazing black sky the other morning, storm clouds against the bright sun lighting the yellow leaves.
196. Desire, born deep within, even if it never goes anywhere, the desire brings life and dreaming
197. Family, wonderful family
198. A father-in-law turning 74, sounds much older than he is!
199. Lazy days, and staying up to late because I just can't put down the project
200. The overwhelming, bring tears to my eyes generosity of complete strangers to a should have been new Mom
201. Women, friends, willing to do anything to help
203. My girl on the upswing (I hope) of yet another illness
204. A library visit with a friend
205. New glasses
206. Early morning drives with my boy to school
207. A deal on new and well liked winter coats, thanks Lord
208. Interesting, enjoyable read
209. Fall fabrics, deep browns, rich reds
210. Being on the other side of waiting
211. "Hey Mom, listen to this one", giggles and belly laughs from his perch on the heat vent