Saturday, December 25, 2010

Awaiting Flight 0183

Our special Christmas visitor is en route. The Christmas music has been playing since our early awakening at 0655! The gifts are all opened, the sun is shining, the turkey is in the oven (I hope.... my sister-in-law is bringing it), and all I have left to do is peel potatoes. What a glorious day!

We had our traditional Christmas Eve fondue last night after church and the most angelic, spine tingling "Oh Holy Night" solo ~ that had to be the highlight of my night.

And what has become the tradition of dragging out the mattresses to sleep under the Christmas tree. Makes for a cozy place in the morning to hang out and watch the excitement on faces :)


Even Ditto snuck in the actionErin sporting her cute new outfit from Gramma.
Expecting some yummy treats from this one :)


Merry Christmas FRIENDS!

1 comment:

Randi~Dukes and Duchesses said...

Looks like a great time. I like your mattress tradition (although with all our kids, I definitely DON'T want to implement that one). Can't wait to see what Erin makes with her new book.

And I'm a tad bit jealous about your visitor. :)