Monday, December 13, 2010

Puzzled

My daily trip to the mailbox has been rather exciting lately with the arrival of all these blue envelopes starting last week. They've also been showing up in other odd places especially after Saturday's party, on my bedside table, hanging off photo frames, in the kitchen, and more in today's mail. I love the one that, oops, the baby got a hold of and there is scribbling on the front too. I am LOVING all the sweet things people are writing and just the whole idea. I have BRILLIANT friends! I am so blessed! Can't wait to fill it in!

I'm pretty sure I know who's behind it all, because I think I'm recognizing who took this photo!

2 comments:

Randi~Dukes and Duchesses said...

What a fun idea!

bigcanadiangirl said...

It must be fun to check your mailbox each day. Gotta love mail.