Sunday, April 17, 2011

Full of it!


 
I've been re-inspired lately.  It happens to me repeatedly, needs to happen repeatedly. We need to continually be refueled, filled with Holy Spirit infused power before the world sucks it out of us.  I remember reading John Elredge saying that we so often wake in the mornings forgetting all we know about God, and have to convince ourselves of living fully for the truth every morning.  Life sometimes takes over and I run out of ways to remember, reasons why I love my Jesus, losing some of the joy I want over-spilling in my own heart, so that there's lots to give away again.  It's been seeping out too much lately, making me a bit too short, too efficient.  I've known the lack, but find the searching a challenge too.  I'm renewed, less weary.

I love these that Erin photo shopped this weekend.


3 comments:

bigcanadiangirl said...

Nice job Erin. Did you take the photos too?

Unknown said...

YAY! Love those overflowing times.
AND ERIN BEAUTIFUL WORK!!!!

Linda said...

no i didnt take them, i got them off google ;)