Thursday, April 25, 2013

Here Goes Nothin'..

I'm diving into 6 weeks of practicum with 3rd year students.  I've only ever had 2nd years, so we'll see how this goes.  I met them today and they seem like a good group.  No stand out issues like last time around :)  It seems like I'm trying lots of new things lately.   Between that, lots of weekends away, some birthdays, and spring gardening (I can only hope), May is looking full already.

We're waiting for the big press release to come out any day, but KD had some photoshop fun - in a bad way - when they asked for a photo.  Not everyday you get a whole article written about just you.... or never.




1 comment:

missy said...

what press release??? I want to see it!! Erin, it's so cool how you play volleyball and are an illusionist. Where do you find the time?