There's a post going around the facebook world that is posting 25 random things about yourself. I have really enjoyed reading other people's and keep thinking I need to go back and change mine because it's so boring in comparison, but thought I'd post it on here anyways. Tag you're it.
Rules: Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you.
1. I love Christmas and everything about it, but I love taking down the mess too.
2. I like making and completing lists
3. My favorite job in the world is being a Mom
4. I always thought I would do something big and important and change someone's life, but just hope I can do that for my own family
5. I am still wondering what I'm going to be when I grow up
6. I love playing in my garden and watching things grow. I love the simpler things in life and good old fashioned values
7. My heart is full when I sing praise to my God. He is #1 in my life
8. I am still in love with my husband after 14 3/4 years
9. I have lots of ideas and goals but sometimes am just to lazy to accomplish them
10. I knit and I purl and I like it
11. I am a total idealist and am sometimes disappointed when things don't happen the way I think they should in my head
12. My family is my biggest joy and accomplishment
13. I have always wanted to grow up on a ranch and still would love to live on one and own lots of horses and know what I'm doing with them
14. Rick Mercer makes me howl ( I stole that from Marcia's list but it's so true)-- passive aggressive Canadians!
15. I love to travel and wish I could see it all!
16. I cry at World Vision sponsored TV. I want to go back to Africa someday.
17. I don't like being told what to do, unless I ask
18. The thing I get mad at the most is my dog when he escapes or destroys something
19. I always thought by the time I was 40, I'd have it all figured out. Better get on that, time is running out
20. Family becomes more important to me the older I get
21. I actually enjoy speaking to groups of people when it's about something I'm passionate about
22. I can be totally out going or totally introverted, I am right on the line on the Myer Briggs test of introvert/extrovert and I don't always know which I'm going to be in a certain situation
23. I would love to be in really good shape- see #9- and run a 1/2 marathon
24. I know how much I need Jesus
25. I love to laugh and wish I were better at making people laugh