Friday, September 23, 2011

I'm going to lose all my readers if I keep up this blogging pace.  All 10 of you :)  September gets little busy, you know how it goes.  We've had a pretty smooth adjustment to fall, except for the fact that after 2 1/2 weeks of school Jacob had his entire schedule, classes, teachers, everything changed. He seems to be flowing with it right now, which is very mature of him.  He makes me proud and makes me laugh, his one liners lately have been really good!

Finally got my peaches canned!
 .

 Had a couple birthdays that sort of flew by with not enough recognition.  
Maybe we should re-birthday, is that allowed?

 Erin saw this awesome shirt online and ordered it!  It came, it's awesome she wore it to school and got comments, good ones.
The Pregnancy Care Center, of which I'm an avid supporter, is celebrating 5 years today.  I need to run and pick up some big cakes!   Hope fully I won't drop them.  That would probably about top off the kind of week I've been having!  Chat to you later with much more love and depth!

1 comment:

bigcanadiangirl said...

Good to hear from you. We're both blogging at a snail's pace.