Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day!!!

 I have 1 super special Valentine who kept texting me all day long, "Let's strike a match Valentine" and silly quotes like that.  And I have my 2 my little Valentines.  We had a special breakfast this morning to celebrate.

Hope your day is filled with LOVE!

“If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you.” — A.A. Milne (Winnie-the-Pooh)

“There are three things that are too amazing for me,
   four that I do not understand:
 the way of an eagle in the sky,
   the way of a snake on a rock,
the way of a ship on the high seas,
   and the way of a man with a young woman.    Proverbs 30:18-19

"For I am sure that neither death nor life, nor angels nor rulers, nor things present nor things to come, nor powers, nor height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God in Christ Jesus our Lord."    Romans 8:37-39 

1 comment:

Melissa said...

LOVE YOU FRIEND! Happy day!