Friday, January 4, 2008

2 More Days

I think for once in my life I might be ready for the kids to go back to school on Monday. All the moms usually sigh these big sighs of relief that they can get rid of their children finally after whatever break they have just had. Usually I feel like we haven't had enough time, but with the winter days dragging on, how much more sledding and crafting can we do? I think the kids are ready for some structure again, structure I am not providing at the moment. I definitely know that Kevin is done with workplace interruptions this holiday! So 2 more days.

We have had such a great 2 weeks but are looking forward to what's ahead and what looks like some melting and warm days soon. A few more fun Christmas shots



Teaching line dancing or some sort of dance they are learning at school.


What a beautiful sight!! Men doing dishes in my kitchen. Kevin must have gotten off easy.


A little evening entertainment

Who can't just kiss those cheeks? Looks SO much like my
girl when she was this small, but he's a boy
I

No comments: