Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Night Shift

Recovering from working nights last night..... My brain just seems to work a little slower when I wake up at 1:00 in the afternoon, which is what I try to do. Get a few things done before the kids get home from school at 2:30. Somehow Ditto seems to know that I am home but not paying attention to him on these days when I am trying to sleep and so he drives Kevin mostly insane. This is what I woke up to today. Attention seeking much???





Kevin's office is the next house project to go. He and Erin traded rooms last summer and then we did the reno. on hers. His has remains of baby blue walls and pink curtains over the closet. Very masculine.

1 comment:

Randi~Dukes and Duchesses said...

That's funny. Kevin's office decor sounds decidedly unmasculine. Poor guy. Hope all his meetings are by phone.