Thursday, February 21, 2008

Nothing

I never used to run out of things to say, but a lot of days I have not much to say. Today is one of those days. Maybe part of it is the fact that I worked til midnight last night and could barely get out of bed when I thought about the fact of having to pack lunches with nothing "good" in the fridge. I remember being a teenager and there being nothing "good" to eat in the fridge. We have that a lot because I try not to use a lot of quick to eat packaged things on hand. Sometimes when I'm at Costco though I break down.

Today I am extremely joyful over one of my dearest friends who waited too many years to adopt and then were blessed with 2 boys within a year. Now her sister has just adopted- in a matter of a few weeks it all happened! What a joy, so if you think to pray for that birth mom today. Her family are strong Christians and the birth Grandfather prayed an amazing blessing over the new parents that were receiving the gift of this baby with the darkest hair and eyes!!

I think today I might walk the dog, contemplate my weekend (no school tomorrow), and meet my friend for lunch. Try to squeeze in a little scrapbooking in our anniversary book after picking up the photos from Costco (oh no, self control) - no our anniversary is not til June but I am sorely behind in my pages!

1 comment:

Sandra said...

Just prayin' for that family.
s