Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Happy Canada Day!


I know it's July 2nd, but I didn't have any photos to post of yesterday until today (photos courtesy of the little Canadian girl). We went down and watched this year's lots of red and white fireworks, which weren't canceled like last year because they forgot some important plug in part. Nice to sit out on the beach at night and still be totally warm! I'm happy to live in this country as laid back and apathetic as Canadians can sometimes be, we're free and it's a beautiful place to live! Now don't get me wrong, I like laid back, but sometimes barely breathing happens with some of us. You have light fireworks under some of our men (and women) to get them excited about anything.

1 comment:

Randi~Dukes and Duchesses said...

Yah, somewhat apathetic about some things and terribly liberal about others ... how about Morgentaler's appointment to the Order of Canada? Yikes.

I still love Canada but hate the direction the country is going.