Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Lemonade?


Not too old yet to set up the 'ol lemonade stand! They made $10 from not that many customers. Seems people like to pay more for lemonade than it's worth. It must be the personalized service. It was 35 degrees outside! At least moments later, the beach umbrella came out for some shade!
I will definitely stop at the next stand I see knowing how much fun they had. I must confess I don't always stop and isn't that terrible?! It totally makes the kids' day and probably would mine too if I took the time. We'll be on the lookout!

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Randi~Dukes and Duchesses said...

Kids and lemonade stands ... it's an age-old rite of passage, isn't it? I think they see it as an easy way to make some quick cash!

Randi~Dukes and Duchesses said...

Ooooh, I like your new background ... very summery.

Linda said...

It changed a few times so I don't what color you saw. But it's supposed to be more summery!