Saturday, June 27, 2009

This Week in the Garden

A bush is getting moved to this spot.
I'll update you when it settles in.


My lettuce and spinach is looking yummy! I planted it soooo late, but it's going to be OK.


A new blue hydrangea went into this spot. I was going to go buy one, and my sister- in-law said, "Do you want this blue hydrangea, it just isn't happy here?" Uh, duh, what kind of question is that to ask me? Thanks Tracy.
Cherries, need I say more. It's a bumper crop! The yard will be buzzing with ladders and pails and friends (come on over) in about 10 days!
OK I need some serious help with my photo taking. I think I'll ask the resident expert. It's so over-green and I can't fix it.

OK here's the same flower with a different setting on my camera! Help me. It's a bit better, but I'll ask Kevin to take a photo of the same photo and we'll compare. That should be fun and make him look amazing. I'm glad there are creative people in the world.


This one looks slightly more like I imagined it.

The grapes are "vining", I can use that as a verb can't I?

2 comments:

bigcanadiangirl said...

Lookin' good. My mouth is watering for cherries.

Randi~Dukes and Duchesses said...

You have a fantastic garden. Those cherries look incredible!