Sunday, November 1, 2009

Oink Oink

I have a little piggy at home. I don't know what they're doing to actually diagnose the swine flu, but I know they don't want everyone rushing in to get checked out, unless there is a real concern. Sudden onset fever of 102.9, sore throat, fatigue and cough. Sounds like it's hit our house. So maybe it'll be a good week to catch up on some house projects and use my skills at home.

Remember this cute little piglet? Well, I'm asking for fervent prayers again over the next few days! She might become my niece!! Just a little more info. I think I can tell now... KD's brother and wife met her in the summer and instantly fell in love, she was also up for adoption and in foster care. After jumping through some hoops and lots of prayers, the social workers said they had chosen other parents, and the grieving of the loss of it had all begun. Now there is renewed hope on the horizon. It will be absolutely a miracle if this happens, so please pray for that!! That's the short of a long, long story, but we are all ready for a miracle!!

No comments: