Monday, December 7, 2009

I almost forgot it was Monday! I don't feel particularly thankful today, so this is a good thing for me to do.

holy experience

9. Monday mornings... to be encouraged with other women and read God's Word
10. seeing a neighbor Dad making a skating rink for his boys in the front yard
11. fast food dinners on a day that doesn't feel like cooking
12. having my house almost all clean all at one time (I'm having people over tomorrow)
13. a parcel in the mail today - with polka dots :)
14. a husband who folds laundry
15. fudge
16. cherries frozen in the freezer that remind of summer
17. funny old men in Costco
18. poinsettias
19. photos to look back on
20. "3 Sisters" that arrived today
21. my boy that helped to decorate the mantle, I confess, I had to help it a little, I just couldn't leave it be
22. pretty lights on the tree
23. warm mittens
24. thinking about warm, cozy nights watching movies
25. Knowing that when Jesus said, "Lord take this cup from me" that He chose to follow through anyways
26. quick interaction with people through the internet- doesn't it just amaze you how we can just chat like we're in the next room?!
27. Erin made the city volleyball team and she feels great about it!

2 comments:

bigcanadiangirl said...

What a great list! Erin's just a chip off of her volleyball parents.

Sandra said...

*contented sigh*