Saturday, January 7, 2012

Mexico

Well it's been quite some time since I blogged.  I've been wondering whether to just quit altogether, revamp the blog, or just carry on.... at this point, it'll just be a carry on to share some of our Christmas moments.

My mom spoiled us all severely by taking the 13 of us to the Mayan Riviera for some pre-Christmas, her 65th birthday, Chad's grad year - before he's doing other things, and the baby is still free trip.  What a great time we all had enjoying the sun and each other.  For me, not having to cook and just show up to a million choices of food is always a treat.

So without further adieu, here are some pics.

Poolside

My sweet newest nephew

Christmas at the resort!  I love this poinsettia tree!

All inclusive?  Erin's 1st trip to the dessert bar.  Surprisingly I didn't gain weight on this vacation!

Cousins

They had a salt water pool on the rocky shore line side, amazing!

Baby palm trees?

Erin and Rose ready to go to dinner

More cousins pics

At the Mayan ruins near Tulum
Tulum

Me and Mom on her 65th birthday!

Taking some waves :)

KD shot


My boy

Mom and Del

Group photo shoot - Erin threw up during this, she looks surprisingly well considering
Me and flowers

KD and Erin standing in front of some Mayan Ruins wondering why I'm taking the photo

Mom at her birthday dinner

Erin's shot - sunset

Beach :)

Erin's shot

Erin shot - she loves water pics

Me and KD taking some waves

1 comment:

bigcanadiangirl said...

Great pics. Love the color of that water. What fun!!