Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Project Day

Thanks to Randi for the pattern, I have finished a gift for a friend's sister, the one who adopted the little guy a few weeks ago. His dark hair will look great with the bright green, don't you think? I managed to figure out the toes only having to pull it out 3 times. I'll bring it to knitting club Thursday, they'll be so impressed :)



We have a scrapbook that I do 1 page in every year, so it's compact information!! I want to have 50 years of pages in there when I'm done. Well today I finished the last 3 years!! What have I been doing the last 3 years that it never got done? It's one page!! See why I don't scrapbook?! You can't remember as many good details when I don't do it right away, but now I am back on track. I skipped my prayer group this morning because I felt the need to do nothing. The past 3 years have been a little busy, ever since I went back to school! So glad I have turned over a new leaf to not working much and staying home more! Not that I was working tonnes, but just getting re-established you know.

And just when I was going to tell you how good Ditto has been lately, I walk into the family room and he's staring at me through the FRONT window. Hmmm.. new escape route? So I know what I'm doing now. He's figured out how to open the side gate, rotten, too smart for his own good, dog!


3 comments:

bigcanadiangirl said...

Ditto cracks me up. Did you figure out his escape route? So what's the story behind the new header?

Randi~Dukes and Duchesses said...

The hat and washcloth are great - I love the bright green! You've had a productive week. Good luck figuring out Ditto. What a dog!

Randi~Dukes and Duchesses said...

Okay, how did I not notice the header? I must have scrolled down instantly. That's hilarious!!! Is that the photo Erin had on her blog?