Thursday, April 16, 2009

Absolute Silliness

I think spring has turned our brains a little giddy. But finally we can be outside! Here we are cracking Easter cascarone confetti eggs on each others' heads. Kevin managed to stay behind the camera.


This absolutely makes me howl! Someone gave Erin an old saddle and it has replaced her bike seat! Can you just believe the ideas flowing through that girl's brain?


Look at this facial expression, it makes me smile.


Time spent at the barn is on the rise... that must be cause for some of the giddiness in one of the family members at least.

And still some SERIOUS indoor Lego action...


4 comments:

bigcanadiangirl said...

I love the saddle on the bike. Your girl is HILARIOUS

Linda said...

She is just a right crack up.

Randi~Dukes and Duchesses said...

I'm so surprised you know about cascarones ... it's such a southern (Hispanic) thing. We love to do them but only found out about them after living in Texas.

Erin's saddle is cracking me up ... she's so funny!

Erin said...

yayayay! i love my saddle! ;)