Thursday, April 23, 2009

Jesse

We were seriously led astray by our pseudo-nephew Andrew who said the baby was going to be baby "I". It is not Isaac, or Ichabod, Ike (Jacob's favorite), or Ishmael. Baby Jesse came into the world 3 weeks early last night. Welcome Jesse Louis. We love you already and can't wait for some photos of that curly head! Mom and babe are doing fine and we're glad he arrived healthy and pray for a nice content and quiet little boy to add to the quiver :) Images of 3 boys and macaroni fights at the table are still resonating in my mind's eye thanks to Sandi.

4 comments:

Randi~Dukes and Duchesses said...

So sweet. Were they surprised he came early? I figured the 'I' might not be accurate - who could trust a toddler with such a secret? :)

bigcanadiangirl said...

A diversion I suspect. Post a photo when it comes.

Erin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Erin said...

'Ike Pico'