Sunday, April 5, 2009

Seattle

I realized I didn't ever post any pics from our little weekender to Everett 2 weeks ago. We had a great time- despite that fact that 2 hours after arriving Kevin phoned to say he lost his job... It was so good to see my dear sweet sister-friend and my pseudo-nephews and remember what day to day life is with toddlers :) OH the joy of afternoon nap!!

Spring was late there too, I hardly even saw any daffodils even! I was expecting her magnolia tree to be in full blossom and was sorely disappointed.

Here's Jacob and the boys doing what boys do best, watch morning cartoons.:

Me and the chihuahua Pico de Gallo (check your Spanish on that one)

Doing what ladies do best.. chatting in the kitchen, my sweet friend with... oh that sweet belly:

Heading down to the ocean for some good rock throwing, splashing, and train watching:


Pico got a little scared and defensive with the 6 other big dogs at the beach playing fetch, good thing Erin had a warm jacket to snuggle in:

2 comments:

Randi~Dukes and Duchesses said...

Sweet pictures. I realized I've never seen pictures of Kari before ... had no idea she has red hair! Luke wonders how she got that ... I guess he thought only boys could have red hair.

bigcanadiangirl said...

I'm calling him Ignatius.