I've been deliquent in my gratitude and list of thankfulness. On paper anyways..
251. safe driving in a freak Coquihalla blizzard
252. new connections with new parents
253. big, pretty, white snow flakes, I'm trying to be thankful for them in MARCH!
254. the upswing of health for all
255. a clean kitchen floor
256. Darwin's Black Box and the interesting quotes KD keeps reading me, oh the intricacies of life, structure of the cell, and protein biochemistry, the obvious glory of an Amazing Biochemist. Did you know that antibodies that react to an antigen in the human body actually continually revise themselves to work better and better the longer the infection remains in the human body? The details of a flagellum- a marvel to an engineer's mind who works on mechanical functionalities all day.
257. almost done with organizing soccer tryouts
258. the sliver of moon and the crispness of its edges
259. Mom in laws who come to visit
260. blonde haired, blue eyed babies in line at Costco
261. Ikea cinnamon buns