Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Party Planning

Well today was supposed to be a day of putzing in the yard and getting some yard work done. We did get some things started outside on Sunday, so I am excited with my ideas that are starting to take shape. So I guess today my house will get cleaned instead... oh when faced with the choice between outside and inside, outside always wins! There is also some serious 10 year old party planning that needs to get done!
So the weather today determines my fate.

It's a grey or gray day, however you choose to spell it.

But there is hope for my cherry blossoms that endured last week's snow.



This garden is going to make room for the pool- big boo hoo!

This is the NEW bed we made on Sunday!
Looking a little muddy at present.
A new canvas waiting to be planted!
It was intended to make room for veggies (mostly tomatoes) from the space I lost, but I don't know, a big bed of flowers is sort of calling to me!

A few spring flowers starting to poke out, in desperate need of weeding! All the orange rock is also on it's way out!!! Hate it and tired of picking it off the grass and now the dog EATS it and drags it around! That will be a large project because I have a lot of it on all the rock gardens.


Tulips starting to open! We're about 2 weeks behind the rest of the city being up on the hill!

2 comments:

Randi~Dukes and Duchesses said...

It's looking great. You'll have to keep updating us on the garden progress. I'm laughing at your title - Party Planning. More like garden planning. Or is it all related to the upcoming party prep?

bigcanadiangirl said...

I'm so jealous of your spring yard. I still have bit of snow in mine.