Monday, February 21, 2011

It was a Rush


1400 kids came from all over BC, Yukon, who knows where else.  It was a privilege to be part of it for my first time.  I had no injuries during my 1st Aid watch, thankfully!  Gave out some Tums.  Ya, I feel nauseous too when I haven't had enough sleep.  It was a little crazy, but in a very organized sort of way.  Jacob is grumpy and tired this morning, and we are wishing we had Family Day today like our Calgary cousins.  And I continue to pray for the kids who met Jesus and now have to go back to their regular lives... that the low wouldn't hit them too hard, that Satan would not steal away what was sown, that the seed will be watered and grow.

I could use some seeds to grow too!  Come spring!

2 comments:

Randi~Dukes and Duchesses said...

What a neat time!

bigcanadiangirl said...

Did you have to stay over somewhere or did you go home at night?