233. I laughed at this funny view when I came around the corner Sunday, dedicated parents hanging over the railing watching their kids!
235. Likely the last skate of the season on our rink, it's now a big puddle, but a fun day with friends!
236. Enjoying Martha's cupcake cookbook, thanks to Erin. "Blueberries and cream"
237. Watching 2 hours of volleyball and doing my Esther homework yesterday afternoon without interruption
238. The end of the Christmas baking- really I'm thankful it's gone!
239. A very funny boy, who coerced me again into walking with him on the paper route, it's good bonding time :)
240. New babies, some twins this week and the same day, KD's best man had a baby girl, his first at age 42! What a total blessing and miracle! Praying for a few more miracles in that department.