Saturday, December 27, 2008

I Love Christmas

Although this is the first year our tree barely made it through the season (don't touch it or all the needles fall off), we all had a wonderful, relaxing few days!!

Christmas Eve was church and singing all the good carols, I love that! We came home to play games, and make banana splits at the sundae bar :)

The kids dragged their mattresses under the Christmas tree to sleep--- a tradition we take part in only when we're at home. JD has his head in that pile somewhere:

and were up at the crack of dawn to open stockings:


and presents:

Erin was hiding from the camera while I was trying to get a one of her in her full length PJs with feet that I made her!

We had a great relaxing day and had some dear friends over for dinner:

Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night (Jacob with his new duvet cover made by Gramma) :

1 comment:

Randi~Dukes and Duchesses said...

I love seeing your Christmas! Are the sundaes a tradition? I like that. I also like that they sleep under the tree ... that's neat! Looked like a great holiday.